The January 25th, 2021 edition of Linn’s Stamp News Weekly featured an article on The Philatelic Gourmet by Michael Baadke. The article summarizes the latest issue of The Philatelic Gourmet and provides readers with a great picture of what they can expect when they become members of the Gastronomy Unit.
The American Topical Association has published its winter virtual program for 2021. The virtual program includes 11 zoom sessions on various topics from navigating auction sites to someone’s favourite stamp.
- Navigating eBay.com for Topical and Thematic Collectors with Wayne Youngblood
- Navigating DelCampe.net for Topical and Thematic Collectors with Tom Broadhead
- 100 Year Journey: The Story of People and Events of Eastern Europe Through Philately with Alan and Diane Bauer
- Art Deco! The 1925 Paris Exposition with Tom Broadhead
- Let’s Get Social! Connecting with Collectors through Social Media with Martin Kent Miller
- Do You Think You Might Like to Try a Thematic Exhibit? with Dawn Hamman
- Extraordinary, Ordinary Black Women on U. S. Postal Stamps with Charlene Blair
- Ideas for Involving Youth in Stamp Collecting with Aimée Devine
- Have Fun With a Mini Topic! with Michele Bresso, Susan Jones and Jennifer Miller
- The Bird That Cries, “HELP!” with Carol Edholm
- My Mom’s Favorite Stamp – The 150th Anniversary of Mississippi with Félix L. Pérez-Folch, Jr.
Head over to https://americantopical.org/events to find out more and register.
Remember the 2021 combined show will be held August 12-15, 2021 in the Chicago, IL suburb of Rosemont, located near O’Hare International Airport. More information will be on the ATA and APS websites and will be posted here and in The Philatelic Gourmet as it becomes available. Make plans now to attend.